- Steps to Build a Link Wheel
Link Wheels for Traffic
Link wheels are a distributed set of web sites that simulate natural cross linking between "hub" sites which point to a target site (and sometimes each other) that is geared towards making money.
Steps to Build a Link Wheel
- Write a squidoo lens about your topic, then link it back to your web site
- Write an article about the topic and submit it to article directories, be sure to include a link back to your squidoo lens site
- Create a hubpage about the topic, and link it to the article in the previous step
- Create a Google Knol about your topic and include a link to your hubpage in the previous step
- Make a one page blogger blog and link it to Google Knol, you can use the same blog to link back to other wheels.
- At this point you can either close it by linking your site back to your blogger page, or leave it open. Traffic should improve in the next week or two.